23 Sep 3 Ways Fleet Response Can Save You Time & Money
Many insurance companies are trying to do more with less and are stretching their resources too thin. Fleet Response works with insurance carriers to assist in managing all aspects of the auto physical damage claim process, leaving them more time to manage the complex higher dollar claims. At Fleet Response we customize each program to meet the individual needs of our clients. Our goal is to provide the highest level of customer service while saving our clients time and money.
Reduce APD Claim Costs & Cycle Time-
It’s easy – our goal is to save you time and money. Our people and systems are designed to focus on the efficient and fast resolution to claims.
- Reduce APD costs by $200 per claim
- Reduce cycle time by 2 days
- Reduce rental days
- Maximize subrogation return collecting on repair, loss of use & diminished value
- Minimize subrogation demand payout
Reduce Administrative Burden-
Our core competency is auto physical damage claims management – let us be an extension of your claims team and do the legwork for APD Claims.
- Every estimate reviewed by in-house licensed Adjusters
- On-site rental personnel
- Direct Repair program that covers all vehicle types
- Centralized billing
- Repair documentation gathered by specialists to compile demand
- Complete management of the subrogation process
Our goal is to be an extension of your team and offer full transparency and regular reporting so that you know where each claim stands every step of the way. Our online tool, FleetSuite, offers 24/7 access to the entire documented claim process along with exception reporting.
- Access to all claim information including photos, estimates & detailed notes
- Visibility to full subrogation demand & requested vs. received amounts
- Customized dashboard
- Unlimited number of users
We know there’s a way that our professional industry specialists can successfully be an extension of your claims team. Our goal is to work with clients to customize a program that creates a mutually beneficial long-lasting partnership. A proud member of NAMIC since September 2016, we look forward to working with your team!
For a consultation, please email contact@FleetResponse.com or call (216) 525-3870