Fleet Response offers an automated, comprehensive safety monitoring program that includes electronic motor vehicle records (MVR) and driver risk profiling.
Driver Risk Profile Services: Fleet Response uses a customizable, consistent point system to classify drivers into standard risk levels including clear, low, medium and high. These points and risk level thresholds are customized based upon your company policy.
- Electronic process assigned to all drivers to obtain baseline MVRs
- Drivers without recent violations will automatically have an MVR run on an annual basis
- Points are assigned to MVR violations based on company policy, which normalizes the points and creates a consistent number of points across different states
- Additional per-driver, per-month monitoring enrollment fee
- 24/7 real-time access to all employee information through Fleet Response VISIBILITY, our web-based password protected-program, for an unlimited number of administrative users
- Automated notifications immediately identify an increase in a driver’s risk level
- Save time reviewing individual MVRs
- Instant notification of new violations and invalid license status
- A dedicated safety support team to work directly with your administrators
WHERE IS MVR MONITORING AVAILABLE?
We offer MVR monitoring in all states, except where unavailable. For the US States & Canadian Provinces where it is not offered, Fleet Response offers an automated solution to help your team to provide a consistent MVR policy across all drivers in your organization. Contact us to get the specific state coverage for your company’s fleet.