DELIVERY CONTRACTOR SERVICES
Hire the drivers you want and don’t let compliance issues interfere with your business!
Our programs have been custom created by Jerry Veres, a Certified Director of Safety. Prior to joining Fleet Response, Jerry spent 19 years with FedEx Ground, where he most recently specialized in Corporate Safety with a focus on driver safety and qualification files, DOT & OSHA compliance, hours of service and hazardous materials. In addition to becoming a Certified Director of Safety, Jerry also acquired certification as an OSHA Certified Instructor and First Aid Instructor.
Want to learn more about our safety programs? Click a link below to register for an upcoming FREE online webinar hosted by Jerry!
Monday, June 26th @ 10:00am-10:30am EST: REGISTER HERE
Monday, June 26th @ 3:00pm-3:30pm EST: REGISTER HERE
Wednesday, June 28th @ 10:00am-10:30am EST: REGISTER HERE
Wednesday, June 28th @ 3:00pm-3:30pm EST: REGISTER HERE
Friday, June 30th @ 3:00pm-3:30pm EST: REGISTER HERE
Current Client New System Trainings:
Friday, June 23rd @ 10:00am-10:30am EST: REGISTER HERE
Tuesday, June 27th @ 3:00pm-3:30pm EST: REGISTER HERE
Imagine a low-cost, entry-level, driver-training program that meets new requirements and prepares your candidates for driver certification by your contractor shipper within just FIVE days. We imagined precisely that type of program, and we created it – so that you can hire the drivers you want. Here’s what our ELDP includes:
- Thirteen approved, online training lessons and quizzes
- A course manual to facilitate classroom training
- All necessary driving instructional materials and road range supplies
- Certification of completion
Meet annual safety requirements without business disruption! The need to maintain an audit-proof Corporate Safety Plan and to implement ongoing safety training creates another new compliance issue. At Fleet Response, we’ve solved this one, too, with a comprehensive, affordable safety program. Here’s what our Corporate Safety Program includes:
- Full visibility to both company profile as a whole as well as individual driver profiles
- E-learning modules emailed monthly directly to drivers
- Tested & tracked training
- Auto generated emails- training assignments, past due reminders, expiring medical card & license reminders
- Document upload