FleetSuite powered by Fleet Response
Our Preventive Maintenance Program includes:
- Guaranteed fleet pricing nationwide
- National warranties through brand name vendors, including Bridgestone/Firestone, JiffyLube, Goodyear, Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Just Tires, Grease Monkey, Pep Boys, National Tire & Battery, BF Goodrich, and Uniroyal
- Customized maintenance schedules
- Custom reporting
- Centralized and custom billing
Fleet Response assists in controlling the cost of major repairs by carefully reviewing estimates, negotiating competitive prices and securing national warranties.
Our Mechanical Repairs Program includes:
- National account identification cards with a pre-approved credit limit
- National account purchase orders
- Major mechanical repairs include engine and transmission replacements, air conditioning repairs, steering and suspension repairs
- Alldata and Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) trained technicians
Our national network of glass vendors offers your fleet the most cost effective and convenient method of glass repair or replacement. One call to Fleet Response will connect you to our nationwide network of glass affiliates.
Our Glass Repair and Replacement Program includes:
- NAGS-certified technicians to ensure quality and consistency of workmanship
- Warranty on workmanship and leakage, regardless of location
- Higher repair ratio, saving time and money
- Mobile service (where available) at no additional charge
- Current National Auto Glass Specifications (NAGS) price structure
Fleet Response offers 24-hour emergency and roadside assistance. If something should happen while your driver is on the road, have comfort in knowing emergency assistance is a toll-free phone call away. Our goal is to never leave your driver stranded.
Our Emergency and Roadside Assistance Program includes:
- Battery service and jump starts
- Flat tire assistance
- Gasoline, oil and engine fluids service
- Lock-out service
FleetSuite is an exclusive, proprietary, custom built online tool offering access to real-time vehicle information and maintenance history 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It was created and is maintained by our in-house team of application developers, which allows customer specific customizations as requested.
FleetSuite Features include:
- Password protected access to an unlimited number of users designated by your company including restricted access by corporate structure or system rights
- Access to multiple standard ad-hoc reports including active fleet vehicles, invoice activity, savings reports, and mileage gaps reports
- Customizable StatCenter to view charts and graphs
- Ability to communicate with Fleet Response representatives
- System training offered anytime